Senior Line Chef
Position—Senior Line Chef
Location- The Church
Pay- to be discussed
Start date – Immediate
Hours – around 40
Job description –
Kitchen is the best place to be in a party; at The Church it’s no different. It is housed right in the centre of the pub in full view of the punters forget the DJ you are the party. This roll is perfect if you want to look at becoming a head chef down the line, it’s the first step in to management.
What we have to ask you to have: –
- The ability to work in the UK legally
- Over 18
- Flexible with working hours (you will be working weekend nights)
- Full understanding of the English language
- Food hygiene level
What will help you:
- A passion for food
- Kitchen experience, with some supervisions roles.
- An eye for detail with cleaning and presentation.
- Experience in a high volume kitchen
- Knowledge of Soul Food and food from the southern states
What you will be doing:
- Working with a strong passionate team of chefs
- Working in a high pressured, but calm kitchen (700-800 covers a week)
- Working to a seasonal menu
- Preparing the menu with fresh seasonal foods, 95% homemade
- Keeping a clean kitchen in line with company policy and EHO guide lines
- Serving soul food to the people
- Supervising staff
- Working under head chef to deliver key points during setup, service and break down.