New Head Chef for our HQ
Start date- Jan 2015
Salary £21-25K plus bonus and Tips
28 days Holiday per year
We are looking for a Head chef to front Soul Food Project’s HQ, The Church. Opened in May 2013 The Church is situated in the historic Jewellery Quarter 10 minute walk from Snow Hill train station and a stone’s throw from the centre of the JQ. Its focus is on serving up fresh, seasonal food with a New Orleans twist.
You would be working for a company that for the past 5 years have strived to fun exciting and passionate in everything that we do. Have a ganders below about us and a little of what we are after, if you are interested then please send your CV to [email protected], looking forward to hearing from you.
Stats about The Church
- A Traditional pub with 2 bars, 4 separate areas and a lot of soul
- £5k + a week take average meal £10
- Up to 100 covers (plus a roof garden in the summer that can hold 40)
- Serves meals 7 days a week with Sunday Roast finishing of the week
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday
- Accesses to all sorts of toys and gadgets (we own a bakery as well)
- A driven management team with a passion for food and drink
- Award winning cocktail bartenders
- 95% homemade products from sausage’s to bread
What we are looking for
- A strong leader
- 1 year Head chef or 18 months Sous chef experience in high volume kitchen
- All health and safety certificates, with a Level 2 FSH or equitant
- An eye for detail and passion for leadership
- Able to work closely with FOH team to assist and drive sales
- To work to an agreed GP, intertwined with bonus.
- To deliver high quality food under pressure
- A strong back of house skills
- To deliver a 5 start hygiene rating
- Permission to work legally in the UK
Interviews are being held as you read so don’t hesitate!!
Team Soul Food