Chef @ Peel and Stone (Position Filled)
We are looking for a chef to join our team here at Peel and Stone. We need someone who is highly motivated, passionate, someone who is looking to think outside the box and willing to push themselves. Have a ganders at the words below and see what you think, if you think it’s for you then get in touch.
Position – Chef
Working week– Monday – Friday 6.30am — 3.pm (some nights and weekend shifts you may be needed)
Salary– £16,000-£20,000 depending on experience 28 days holiday a year
Start date Jan 2016
What the job needs you to have
- Incredible time keeping and planning
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptionally high cleanliness standards
- Food hygiene level 2
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- An understanding of seasonal produce
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Full understanding of both written and speaking language
- The ability to lead by passion not through authority
What the job will entail
- To plan and produce a lunch menu every day that is inspiring, fun, interesting and tasty.
- To push your culinary talents
- A full monthly stock take for the whole building
- Working alongside a diverse skilled team to curate a full and interesting whole sale offering
- Assisting and training of apprentices
Please send you CV to [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.